iDescription.

My photo
Illegally officially 19 A person who inspires to find himself through the journey with God, with a sense of humor.

12.08.2008

I must say the weekend was a very tiring one for me:

Saturday-

Attended cell group in the morning, followed by a quick lunch before another round of briefing and training to prepare ourselves for the mission trip. Everything ended at 7pm, went home straight and whipped up some quick revision, met Kok Chye for dinner at 10 plus in the night. Louis caught up with me in the bus later, and we headed down to Yishun before another bus took us down to Padang. Did you realize something? I never even closed my eyes to rest at all!

Sunday-

Managed to rest well in the shuttle bus, reached our destination and it was a massive crowd of helpers at the Padang in the late morning! Got my tee and met some friends there too! Fortunately the sector that I'm helping out had some friends there too, so that I will not feel lonely. The unfortunate thing was I met some irritants there too. I shall not mention who those are.

I'm sure you readers have a slight guess what event I am helping out eh, it's the Standard Chartered marathon. I was in charge of the drinks' station at the 18km point, and at 6.30 plus am, a few runners from Kenya actually reached our point when the race was supposed to start at 5.30am. Imagine how fast their pace is, 18 km in less than an hour. Coool Crap!

Endured until 10 plus in the morning without any sleep, I must thank Him for that cause I prayed before that for energy and strength. I saw lots of familiar faces during the race, including my pal Billy! He gave me a chocolate gel to wake up myself up, thanks la! =) I don't wanna describe what happened at the drinks' station, the people there are all irritants, especially people from other polytechnics.

Finally everything ended! Reached home at around 4 in the noon, I quickly washed up and head to the bed straight without any hesitation.

Monday_

Hi readers, I just woke up and am now posting this post ! =)

No comments: