iDescription.

My photo
Illegally officially 19 A person who inspires to find himself through the journey with God, with a sense of humor.

11.02.2010

Everybody wants to be a record-breaker, to show others that they are capable of achieving things that are not of normality. Just like the 1000 sit-ups, no one would ever thought of doing it, not to mentioning completing it in less than 3 hours. And so I sat at the canteen wondering to myself: "I wanna do something big, something memorable within this 3 months. Something positive, something special (Not slashing people at Downtown East nor become a infamous rapist.)".

A book named "The Kite Runner" was bought around last year, and it was put at one of my drawers to collect dusts. Since Friday, I've started to read it and on my way to completion by tonight. A series of emotions rushed through my head as the pages flipped, creating images that formed a movie as the author described and wrote the life in Afghanistan, how the characters portrayed the definition of betrayal, love and broken relationships in this book. To be honest, I had to hold my tears while reading through the last few pages of it, my army mates were surrounding me at the reading area.

Maybe I could use reading to start improving on my grammar and vocabulary. Doing pull-ups has also been one the recent disciplines that I have started to cultivate. Due to huge amount of food that I'm gobbling ever since I stepped into CMPB, IPPT could be a major problem for me.

I am thinking of a topic to write in my blog, something with a sense of humor yet bringing out something that is real and honest. How about the army? My spiritual walk?

Tuesday was supposed to be 'Meatball Day' at Ikea, also my first encounter with those delicious swedish meatballs. The long queue was worth it, and their restaurant had this very organized yet accessible system for consumers to choose their appetizers, main courses and desserts. Thumbs up for that!~

But that wasn't the main point. I received a text from her prompting me if I was at Ikea. Amazed, I looked around and saw Aunt Dawn and Danielle having their lunch too. What a coincidence. I hope God would throw me more surprises like this. (:

No comments: