iDescription.

My photo
Illegally officially 19 A person who inspires to find himself through the journey with God, with a sense of humor.

11.09.2010

Praise

I spent some time reading on the importance of praise. It's simple, praising God wherever we are. It could be at work, at school or even in the army. As for myself, I praised God in my sleep (slept almost the entire day at work) with my Ipod. And it's the bad times that my praise for Him should be even greater, because it is a source of power to battle against my worries and struggles with my ill-discipline and the consequences that have yet to be confirmed against me.

Ade suggested that I should come up with a list of prayer items. Cool.

Praise God in times of good and evil and bad.

Well I got busted, I got scolded, I am staying low for some time. Mom and Dad are still ignorant of it. God is still with me and He will pull me through out from all these, I just know it.

Indeed it was a lesson learnt for me: Don't and never be caught again, be shrewd and wise.


I will be back.

No comments: