iDescription.

My photo
Illegally officially 19 A person who inspires to find himself through the journey with God, with a sense of humor.

11.10.2010

Lan lan lan!

Sinong & Joe's blessed wedding!

Lost in the streets of Sichuan.

Choy's birthday celebration!

I was browsing through my older posts in Facebook and saw a phrase on my wall which stated: "Something special is gonna happen this week, something big." Yes, this phrase was typed by me last week, and following after that something big really happened - I got charged. How coincidental.

The situation is starting to become neutral as the days pass, however my physical fitness is also starting to drop rapidly due to not exercising for almost 3 weeks already. Soon it will become a crisis for me if I don't start to do something, or run.

Another 3 weeks or more before my brother Marcus is returning home, I think by that time our soccer skills should be able to thrash him completely by the rate he is enjoying life there. HAHA. I seriously hope he remembers ( fill in the blank ) us!


1 comment:

Marcus said...

I still have more than 6 weeks before I return la haha. Thanks for remembering yours truly, I will make sure I get back and work doubly hard!

Just had one of my worst weekends in Lund. But, will be well. Take care yourself! :) God is still good.